MULTISENSORY DINING EXPERIENCE
in Chef Jozef Youssef and the team at Kitchen Theory at their immersive private Chef’s Table as they guide you through a 10-course tasting menu showcasing culinary creativity inspired by art, nature and science combined with an experience based on the science of multisensory flavour perception. The memorable dining experience is brought to life with the aid of audio, lighting, table projections, aromas, and textures to give you a unique multisensory and immersive evening.
Hidden away in an old Victorian warehouse loft in High Barnet, North London, is the culinary design studio and The Chef’s Table. The 12 seater Chef’s Table sits in open-plan development kitchen with stunning views of the beautiful surrounding area. A unique and intimate space to be enjoyed by your group for a private dinner (available on request, contact us) or at the monthly supper clubs with the dates listed below here.
WE EAT FIRST WITH OUR EYES
The experimental tasting menu draws inspiration from Chef Jozef’s experience in some of London’s top Michelin Star restaurants as well as his travels across the world. The menu explores a broad variety of interesting ingredients, flavours, textures, and culinary techniques, yet at their core, these dishes are simply delicious ingredients paired with beautiful wines and exciting cocktails.
YOUR DIETARY NEEDS
We try our best where possible to cater to your dietary needs, however, this is a highly conceptual menu so not all elements can be substituted. With advanced notice, we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish-free, gluten-free and nut-free menus. We are currently unable to cater to vegan or dairy-free menus.
Please note your dietaries and any special requirements for each guest on the registration form or contact us as soon as you know them. *at least one week in advance.
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
No, the chef’s table is an inclusive space to relax, socialise and enjoy an excellent multisensory experience supporting great food. Please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
*** THE COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
For the management of risk of Covid-19 we have carried out Covid-19 risk assessments which have been shared with all staff. We will of course always maintain the standards we have always kept which have awarded us our 5-star hygiene rating. We do have additional cleaning & handwashing procedures in place according to current guidelines. We are limiting bookings at the Chef’s Table to private party bookings and 40% reduced capacity we ask you to help us minimise the risk by limiting the number of households where possible and to not attend if you or your guest are showing symptoms of or have been in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19.
The steps we are taking include:
A seat at The Gastrophysics Chef's Table
All inclusive ticket for one person. Includes 10 courses, a premium champagne, cocktail and wine package, VAT and service. Non alcoholic available upon request.
|19:00 - 22:40||£190.00|
Kitchen Theory, Alston Works - Unit 9A, Falkland Road, Barnet, EN5 4LG
High Barnet (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded 15 business days before the event date.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.