MULTISENSORY DINING EXPERIENCE
Join Chef Jozef Youssef and the Kitchen Theory team at their immersive Chef’s Table as they guide you through an 8-course tasting menu and drinks showcasing culinary creativity inspired by art, nature and the science of multisensory flavour perception. This memorable dining experience is brought to life with the aid of audio, lighting, table projections, aromas, and textures to give you a unique multisensory and immersive evening.
Hidden away in a muse in Holborn is the Kitchen Theory studio. The 18 seater Chef’s Table sits in an open-plan development kitchen. A unique and intimate space to be enjoyed as part of our monthly Supperclub see dates listed below or available for private hire on request, contact us.
WE EAT FIRST WITH OUR EYES
The experimental tasting menu draws inspiration from Chef Jozef’s experience in some of London’s top Michelin Star restaurants as well as his travels across the world. The menu explores a broad variety of interesting ingredients, flavours, textures, and culinary techniques, yet at their core, these dishes are simply delicious ingredients paired with beautiful wines and exciting cocktails.
YOUR DIETARY NEEDS
We try our best where possible to cater to your dietary needs, however, this is a highly conceptual menu so not all elements can be substituted. With advanced notice, we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish-free, gluten-free and nut-free, vegan or dairy-free menus.
Please note your dietaries and any special requirements for each guest on the registration form or contact us as soon as you know them. *at least one week in advance.
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
No, the chef’s table is an inclusive space to relax, socialise and enjoy an excellent multisensory experience supporting great food. Please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
All inclusive ticket for one person. Includes 8 courses, a welcome drink, cocktail and wine package, VAT and service. Non alcoholic available upon request.
|19:00 - 22:15
Kitchen Theory, Kitchen Theory, Celtic House, 33 John's Mews, Holborn, WC1N 2NA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded 15 business days before the event date.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.